Job ApplicationsSteddy Limited Jobs
If you would like to start a career with unlimited training and development opportunities then this is the job for you and we’d love to have you on board!
- Supporting individuals in their own homes, with personal care requirements, while promoting independence
- Sleep ins and waking night are also available
- Ensuring all care is delivered to a high standard
- Assisting individuals to access activities in the community
- Overseeing medication
- Home help and running errands
- A Steddy support worker plays a vital role in the lives of their customers.
- Applicants will need to hold a full driving licence, have their own transport and have the right to work in the UK.
- All successful candidates, irrespective of their previous experience, will complete our comprehensive induction training course at our head office in Bridgend
- It’s ideal if you have a previous care background but this is not essential as full training will be provided
- The main job satisfaction for all Steddy staff is enabling individuals to remain independent within their own homes and the community.
- You’ll enjoy competitive rates of pay, free uniforms, paid training and shadowing with an experienced carer and a commitment to professional qualifications.
- Additional mileage allowance and travel time pay